Payment

Interest-Free Installment Plan For Your Purchase At HJ Luxury

You are welcome to purchase from our store and choose the three months "Interest-Free Installment Plan" we have worked out for our customers. Simply pay a deposit of 30% for the item you wish to purchase and the customer will be given a duration of three months to pay the remaining 70% before collecting your purchase from us at no extra cost.

All prices stated in our website are the actual selling price in SGD dollars inclusive of GST.

For local customers that visit us in our showroom in Singapore, "Cash Payment" is preferred, we do accept Nets, ATM Bank Transfer, Internet Banking, and Cheque payment. All cheques must be cleared by our bank and credited into our account before we can release the item.

We do accept major credit cards. Installment plan available for UOB credit card up to 36 months.  DBS and CITI BANK credit cards are avaliable for 12 months.  Please call us at +65 67325515  for more details.

For overseas customers, we can only accept direct bank wire transfer. Please pay the exact amount plus the shipping charges of S$50 - S$80 to our company bank account once you confirm your purchase. Details of our bank account will be provided in the invoice once you check out from our website. We will proceed to deliver your purchase once the payment is cleared.

Shipping Information

We ship worldwide using FedEx, safe with a tracking system. 2-10 working days. The shipping price listed above is for items weighing less than 500gm.

Customs duties/taxes - All buyers are responsible for any customs duties and taxes incurred if any. Please check with your local customs for details.

Please log on to www.fedex.com  to track your parcel with the tracking number we will provide you once we do the shipping.

Insurance fees will be borne by the buyer  based on individual requirements. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage if customers decline to have the parcel insured. All insured items that are lost will be subjected to investigations & conclusions done by the insurance and shipping companies before any payment is made.

Copyright © 2020 HJ Luxury Pte Ltd. Powered by Russell Tan